Sunday, December 21, 2008

NBA Players

June 21,2008
3:45 p.m.:



He's about to begin to work my nerves it TEXT one more time!! Ok so there's this guy i talk to we had ONE dinner date at the CheeseCake Factory. He's like Blowing my phone up with texts!! I would think that since he's in the NBA (his name shall remain nameless im NOT Karrine) he would have something to do like some conditioning or something. We havent had sex yet or anything and the guy is going crazy. He seen me in the club last Friday and damn near stole my face how hard he was staring. Don't get me wrong he's a nice,well groomed,sexy ass tall man but his antics are crazy. IDK if im okay with being tied up and all that in the bed thats too kinky for me. LOL i ponder what sex would be like with him sometimes but idk he may be a little too stalkerish for me...psycho guys are NO LONGER hot they're scary!! I suppose to be attending dinner with him tonight but idk what my excuse may be for not texting him back. ill think of something but he's driving me crazy. I know any normal girl would love this shit but im NOT you're average Jane when i say that (I burp like a NFL quarter back and i watch sports center and cartoons all day and wear m.a.c. 7 days a wk.) im totally different from other women. OMG!! he just text me for the 10th time!!! he about to make me snatch out my 18 inch remy (weave) lordie geesh!!! im about to go locita!!! lol....i need a vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment